Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, and Hong Kong
- Our Courses
- Professional Certificates
- We're Hiring Trainers (Part-time)
- Training Rooms and Services
- Training Location
Mideast Malaysia Business and Training SDN. BHD. (1162716-V) offer a variety of training programs in various fields. We are one of the regional leading companies of event management in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Dubai, Turkey, Spain, United Kingdom and Australia.
Professional Certificates on Mideast Malaysia Training help you get ready for an in-demand career field. Earn a career credential, apply your knowledge to hands-on projects that showcase your skills for employers, and get access to career support resources. Many programs also provide a pathway to an industry-recognized certification.
We're Hiring Trainers (Part-time)We are hiring a part-time trainers of the following fields. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service & Public Relation
- Finance, Budgeting & Cost Control
- H.R & Training
- Health, Safety, Environmental & Security
- Management & Leadership
- Oil & Gas
- Project Management
- Purchasing, Inventory, & Supply Chain
- Sales & Marketing
- Secretarial & Offices Administration
- Technology & Information Security
- Prepares and delivers training on variety of topics to all levels
- Uses adult learning techniques, training tools and terminology appropriate to the learner and topic
- Adapts presentation style to meet the learner needs
- Practices best classroom facilitation techniques to manage a variety of situations
- Anticipates and appropriately address learner questions
- Provides team member feedback on course metrics
- Implements training approaches to address team member performance gaps; including coaching
- Develops activities, demonstrations, and other techniques to engage learners
- Prepares pre-course assessments and other requirements to align with training coordinator duties
- Demonstrate knowledge of instructional design concepts, practices and learning principles
- Knowledge/experiences with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- 5 + years of corporate training and/or consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to both domestically and internationally
- Associates degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development or human resources field or related experience
- 5+ years of executive presence with strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Use computers and software at a proficient level
- Optimistic and Positive personality
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Basic knowledge of training principles or delivery methods
- Basic knowledge of industry trends
- Basic understanding of applicable job tools
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient training centre!
Training Rooms and Services
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches or training for your company. We also provide a number of meeting spaces as training rooms and boardrooms for rent. Catering, buffet lunch, coffee service, projection equipment and other services are available to ensure you have everything you need for your meeting. Just show up and get started.
Interview Rooms (Room 3 and Room 4 enough for 5 Participants)
Meet with prospective candidates with face to face or small group training or discussion.
Boardroom (Room 2 enough for 10 Participants)
Large boardrooms with space for 5-10 people. Outfitted with premium furniture and 55" LCD screen.
Training Room (Room 1 enough for 25 Participants)
Set the space up to run training events for your company
* Catering and buffet lunch are available.
* Flat rate parking available
Our Key Principles
We continuously strive to deliver exceptional service and achieve excellent results based on the following key principles.
Training LocationStrategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. We are located at level 6, office block, Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is an international five-star hotel that is nestled within the luxuries of the Kuala Lumpur fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, The hotel is only a 45-minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA & KLIA2). You can find us by:
- Car: 160, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Latitude: 3.148022 | Longitude: 101.712175
- Bukit Bintang MRT Station
- Bukit Bintang Monorail Station
Why Choose Mideast Malaysia Training
- Do you need to attend training of small group for 2 to 25 people with high standard facilities
- Do you want modern, comfortable meeting space with all the mod cons without the extortionate price tag?
- Do you want your room inclusive with packages such as complimentary high speed Wi Fi, pads, pens, blotters, mints and water?
- Do you want a venue offering great transport links and free parking?