Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, and Hong Kong
- Training Methods
- Professional Training
- We're Hiring Trainers (Part-time)
- Training Rooms & Location
- Company Procurement & Contract Services
Mideast Malaysia Training offer a variety of training programs in various fields. We are one of the regional leading companies of event management in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Dubai, Turkey, Spain, United Kingdom and Australia.There are (4) four different methodologies used during all of our training.
NLP: Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingNLP methodology is used to help the participant change mentality through understanding why present method although work are cumbersome and time consuming and it also assists the participant understand the WHY – Where – When mentality to implementation logic.
RI: Random InputRandom Input methodology is used to excite the participant and get the creative mind-set operating in order to share contextual understanding with other members of their group within the training environment as well as in the workplace.
MM: Mind MappingMind Mapping with Lineal – lateral – Chaos thinking Methodology is used to show simply that everything does not have order and sometimes in high stressed situations you need to take a birds view of the situation or see things happen by compartmentalizing the situation.
WS: Work-ShoppingWorkshop – Seminar Classroom methodology is use simply to create an environment that works through group participation and memory recall as to understanding. This is work-shopping to remember. This also gives order to the learning mentality.
In the use of all these methodologies we have been able to create a safe and meaningful training giving high attention to memory and recall, as well as the belief in oneself to achieve goals through anticipation of achievement.
We provide several professional training and certificates. Please contact us for further details. This is some of our specials
- Body Language Programme
- Personnel Detection Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis
- Employee Competency Analysis
- Change Management Development
- Succession and Retention Training
- International Personal Assistant Development
- Executive Master Presenter
- Executive Power Negotiator
- Neuro-Linguistic Critical Thinking
- Corporate Intelligence Activities on Competitive Edge Training
- Business Administration Skill International Curriculum
- Hospitality English Language Learning in Operations
- International Standards in Report Writing
- International Malaysian English
- Principle of Leadership Management in Business
Our Key Principles
We continuously strive to deliver exceptional service and achieve excellent results based on the following key principles.
We're Hiring Trainers (Part-time)We are hiring a part-time trainers of the following fields. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service & Public Relation
- Finance, Budgeting & Cost Control
- H.R & Training
- Health, Safety, Environmental & Security
- Management & Leadership
- Oil & Gas
- Project Management
- Purchasing, Inventory, & Supply Chain
- Sales & Marketing
- Secretarial & Offices Administration
- Technology & Information Security
- Prepares and delivers training on variety of topics to all levels
- Uses adult learning techniques, training tools and terminology appropriate to the learner and topic
- Adapts presentation style to meet the learner needs
- Practices best classroom facilitation techniques to manage a variety of situations
- Anticipates and appropriately address learner questions
- Provides team member feedback on course metrics
- Implements training approaches to address team member performance gaps; including coaching
- Develops activities, demonstrations, and other techniques to engage learners
- Prepares pre-course assessments and other requirements to align with training coordinator duties
- Demonstrate knowledge of instructional design concepts, practices and learning principles
- Knowledge/experiences with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- 5 + years of corporate training and/or consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to both domestically and internationally
- Associates degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development or human resources field or related experience
- 5+ years of executive presence with strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Use computers and software at a proficient level
- Optimistic and Positive personality
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Basic knowledge of training principles or delivery methods
- Basic knowledge of industry trends
- Basic understanding of applicable job tools
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient training centre!
Training Rooms & Location
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches or training for your company. We also provide a number of meeting spaces as training rooms and boardrooms for rent. Catering, buffet lunch, coffee service, projection equipment and other services are available to ensure you have everything you need for your meeting. Just show up and get started.
Interview Rooms (Room 1 and Room 2 enough for 5 Participants)
Meet with prospective candidates with face to face or small group training or discussion.
Boardroom (Room 3 enough for 10 Participants)
Large boardrooms with space for 5-10 people. Outfitted with premium furniture and 55" LCD screen.
Training Room (Room 4 enough for 25 Participants)
Set the space up to run training events for your company
* Catering and buffet lunch are available.
* Flat rate parking RM 10 Available
Our LocationStrategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. We are located at level 6, office block, Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is an international five-star hotel that is nestled within the luxuries of the Kuala Lumpur fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, The hotel is only a 45-minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA & KLIA2). You can find us by:
- Car: 160, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Latitude: 3.148022 | Longitude: 101.712175
- Bukit Bintang MRT Station
- Bukit Bintang Monorail Station
Company Procurement & Contract ServicesKindly note that we have a pool of experts in the procurement and contract fields who are capable to provide the following services.
- Tender Document Preparation and Review: The experts have a long and wide spectrum experiences in preparation of different types of procurement documents including documents related to services, goods and works. The review could include the tender documents integration, clarity, contradiction elimination and compatibility of the related laws and regulations.
- Evaluation of Bids: From setting up the criteria of evaluation until the ultimate reporting of the evaluation, our team can work unbiased, professional and compliance work.
- Resolution of Conflicts: This can include preparation of amicable settlements, arbitration cases, and disputes adjudication cases, to the best of the needs of your organization.
Meet The Team
Why Choose Mideast Malaysia Training
- Do you need to attend training of small group for 2 to 25 people with high standard facilities
- Do you want modern, comfortable meeting space with all the mod cons without the extortionate price tag?
- Do you want your room inclusive with packages such as complimentary high speed Wi Fi, pads, pens, blotters, mints and water?
- Do you want a venue offering great transport links and free parking?