Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) using AMOS
Date(s) - 26/10/2022 - 27/10/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
The workshop provides an introduction to structural equation modelling (SEM) using AMOS and its graphical interactive path modelling tools. The fundamentals of SEM are demonstrated with practical examples drawn from a variety of application areas, such as customer loyalty, satisfaction, telecommunications, and credit cards. The workshop is highly interactive with a major focus on hands-on practices and usage of software AMOS for SEM analysis.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for you if you are involved in analyzing data within your organization. If you are involved in quantitative consumer research, you will benefit by learning new quantitative data analysis skills. If you are involved in qualitative research, you will expand your skills portfolio to include quantitative techniques. This workshop will also be valuable for consultants involved in assignments that produce quantitative data (e.g. usability tests, surveys, and focus groups)
- Why need structural equation modelling?
- Introduction of AMOS icons
- Understand the concept of fit indices value
- Hands on 1: Simple direct effect model
- Steps for mediation testing
- Baron & Kenny testing model
- Fully mediation vs. Partial mediation
- Hands on 2: Simple mediation model
- Hands on 3: Hypotheses testing
- Mediation: Monte Carlo vs. Sobel test
- Hands on 4. Mediation testing using several variables
- Hands on 5 . Introduction of multi-group analysis
- Factorial analysis using AMOS
- Limitations and critiques
- Hands on 6. Competing model testing
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Self assessments.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.