Applied Business Analytics
Date(s) - 05/09/2022 - 09/09/2022( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Turkey, Antalya
Business analytics (BA) refers to the process by which business enterprises use statistical methods and technologies for analyzing historical data to make data-driven business decisions, gain new insights and anticipate business trends and outcomes. The BA program will help participants demystify the value of data and strengthen their analytical skills through basic descriptive analytics and progressing to predictive analytics. Practical analytical techniques will be implemented in Tableau using customer data.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals wishing to develop a disciplined approach to decision-making.
- Individuals who want to become more confident in their decision-making ability.
- Individuals with supervisory positions who want to harness big data for greater competitive advantage.
- Individuals with supervisory positions from any size company and industry— who seek to become more data and analytics savvy.
- Ideal for people with statistical or analytical training.
- Interpret data to inform business decisions.
- Query historical data, summarize and recognize trends.
- Analyze relationships between business variables.
- Develop and test hypotheses to predict customer behavior.
- Implement real life business analysis on Tableau.
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.