Date(s) - 20/07/2020 - 24/07/2020( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Learn how to effectively communicate and build professional relationships through face-to-face, written, and non-verbal communication.
Business communication is vital to professional success.
This training, will help participant unlock the secrets to business success by understanding workplace culture. Participant will learn how to use language and nonverbal communication to convey shared meanings in face-to-face and remote professional relationships.
Furthermore, participant will learn techniques to effectively and succinctly articulate business ideas to a diverse range of audiences to ensure they understand even the most complex concepts.
There will be a strong focus on business writing, active listening, and communicating ideas effectively to a particular target audience. We will discuss the impact of assumptions or bias that people may bring to workplace interactions. Participants will apply their knowledge by critiquing real-world business scenarios from the workplace.
At the end of this training you will be able to learn how :
- To critically evaluate your role in workplace interactions
- to employ strategies for active listening
- to ask questions that move conversations forward
- to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly
- to assess needs of clients and colleagues
- to know the best practices for face-to-face and remote communication
- Best practices for written communication
- Conducting effective meetings
- Documentation and follow-up techniques
- Best practices for face-to-face, digital, and mediated communication
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan