Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Date(s) - 05/09/2022 - 07/09/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Prepare and respond to disruptive events. Continue the operation. That’s business continuity.
Business disruptions can impact organizations of any size in any location. From weather to power outages, political events or even virus outbreaks, every organization needs to develop a business continuity plan to ensure its business operations can continue, no matter the disruption. This training has been designed to help you keep business activities moving forwards in the event of any disruption.
The course discusses the concept of business continuity and the requirements of ISO22301 the international standard that defines the requirements for business continuity management.
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a business continuity management
- Understand the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving an BCMS as defined in ISO22301
- Describe the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO22301
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ISO22301 as a tool for the continual improvement of a business continuity management
What you’ll learn
- What is a business continuity management
- What are the requirements of ISO22301
- Key tools for business continuity like the business impact analysis or the risk assessment
- What is a business continuity strategy and what it should include
- Concepts like the MTPD, RTO, RPO, MBCO
- How a business continuity management system can be implemented
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity managers
- Business continuity engineers
- Risk specialists
- Business continuity consultants
- Management system auditors
- Business owners
- People involved in business continuity and disaster recovery related activities
No specific prior knowledge required. Familiarity with management systems is helpful. General knowledge on business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful.
- What is business continuity?
- Why business continuity planning matters
- Drivers of business continuity management
- Top Threats to Business Continuity
- Anatomy of a business continuity plan
- The importance of testing your business continuity plan
- Review and improve your business continuity plan
- How to ensure business continuity plan support, awareness
- Incident Response
- Disaster Declaration Procedures
- Crisis Management Team
- Notification Procedures
- Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Plan Specifications
- Alternate Sites
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Office Equipment Inventory
- Vital Records Inventory
- Vendor Contacts
- Insurance Information
- Testing Procedures
- Training Procedures
- Maintenance Procedures
- Floor plans
- Network diagrams
- Other related documents
- Employee List(s)
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.