CISCO Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) Wireless Training Course
Date(s) - 18/11/2022( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
#training #KualaLumpur #TrainingMalaysia
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals course is designed for individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, which involves installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic RF principles and characteristics
- Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Define the Cisco WLAN architecture and the underling infrastructure used to support it
- Implement a Centralized wireless access network using AireOS or IOS-XE wireless LAN controllers
- Implement a Converged wireless access network using IOS-XE converged access switches and wireless LAN
- Implement small and remote access wireless networks using FlexConnect, Autonomous or Cloud architectures
- Perform basic WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting -describe the requirements for a WLAN design
- Module 1: Wireless Fundamentals
- Module 2: Security and Client Access
- Module 3: Define the Cisco Wireless Network Architecture
- Module 4: Implement Centralized Wireless Access
- Module 5: Implement Converged Wireless Access
- Module 6: Implement Small and Remote Wireless Access
- Module 7: WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Module 8: WLAN Design
- Discovery 1: Practice RF Math
- Discovery 2: Calculate EIRP and Choose the Correct Antenna
- Discovery 3: Explore the RF
- Discovery 4: Analyze Wireless Frames
- Discovery 5: Review Centralized Authentication
- Discovery 6: Initialize a Centralized WLAN Deployment
- Hardware Lab 1: Configure Windows 7 Client Access
- Hardware Lab 2: Configuring the Wired Infrastructure
- Haraware Lab 3: Configuring the Centralized WLAN Deployment
- Hardware Lab 4: Configuring IPv6 Operation in a Centralized WLAN Deployment
- Hardware Lab 5: Configuring Security in a Centralized WLAN Deployment
- Hardware Lab 6: Configuring Guest Access Using the Anchor WLC
- Hardware Lab 7: Deploying a Converged Access WLAN
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.