Date(s) - 12/04/2021 - 14/04/2021( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Learn key financial concepts for evaluating and valuing investment opportunities, including how to value stocks and bonds.
In this training, you will gain an understanding of time-honored financial concepts and rules, and how these can be applied to value firms, bonds, and stocks.
We will cover the time value of money, cost of capital and capital budgeting. You will be using Excel for many process including valuing bonds and stocks, computing NPV and finding IRR.
Participants from all backgrounds will be prepared to participate on the ever-evolving financial playing field.
- How to value any asset
- Decide which projects to take out of the many a corporation might be considering
- Compute the return on any project
- Compute the value that a project adds
- Value a bond and compute its yield
- Value a stock using a simple model (i.e., determine the fair price of a stock)
- The Time Value of Money & Present Value
- Net Present Value & The Internal Rate of Return Rule
- Capital Budgeting
- Valuation of Bonds and Stocks
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan
Bookings are closed for this course.