Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM)
Date(s) - 21/11/2021 - 22/11/2021( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Qatar, Doha
Learning and Development Certifications for the Workplace: Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM)
Strategic management and measurement are the top competencies training managers need to develop. They also need to grow their executive leadership skills, develop better business acumen and advance their knowledge of learning methods and concepts. But what are the skills and traits a training manager should have now before investing in future competencies?
This training programme, which is meant for those who are interested in becoming employee training managers focuses on the skills and competencies of the training manager and aligning learning and development plans to the goals of the organisation. It is full of the skills required for designing and managing the organisation training programmes. Furthermore, will upskill the training managers and human resource professionals in a variety of fields and at every level of seniority. Besides that, all the leaders of the organization and everyone working their best to produce the high results can get the benefit out of this training programme.
At the end of this training programme the participant will be able to:
- Understanding of organisation architecture and facility across the relevant tools and platforms.
- Understand responsibilities of the training manager.
- Master best practices to build a trained organization.
- Integrate organisation structure and top talent with high level strategic thinking.
- Develop organizational skills to coordinate an entire team.
- Define tool and models required for smarter training decisions.
- Evaluate tools and methods to deal with the regular training-related tasks.
Ability to Work Across Business Units
- What Is a training manager / chief learning officer?
- Skills and traits training manager need.
- Shared practices in the development of learning strategies.
- Curriculum and program design.
- Learning infrastructure for multiple organizations
Develop Broad Management and Leadership Skills
- Ability to learn from the past.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Relationship-building skills.
- Realistic optimism.
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
- Reading people and adapting to necessary management styles.
- Coaching employees effectively.
- Thinking outside the box.
- 6 Learning and Development Practices.
Assess Needs and Bridge Skills Gaps
- Identify training and develop needs.
- Design and deliver training plans and curriculum.
- Assess and measure progress and training effectiveness.
- Serve as subject matter experts on the training modules.
- Be forward-thinking with new offerings and opportunities for the team.
- Case Study: Microsoft Teams Takes On Training.
Appetite for Complexity
- Technical skills and softs skills.
- Engagement in an effort to nurture talent.
- Transform complex ideas into easily digestible information everyone can understand.
Master Learning Theory and Scientific Inquiry
- Drivers of technological innovation and systems optimization for the organization.
- Expectation of organisation level skills in technology, analytics, learning theory and scientific inquiry.
- Spot and recruit talent.
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.