Creative Thinking Skills in Administrative Work
Date(s) - 20/12/2022 - 22/12/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
This training programme aims to enable participants to identify creative and innovative thinking to provide new initiatives in job skills. Knowing many ways to accomplish a task is certainly better than knowing just one. But, are you working toward the right goal? This training programme on creativity and critical thinking provides several techniques for determining whether the right questions are being asked. it also explores a range of ideation techniques for generating multiple questions to problems once they are confirmed. This training programme can be tailored to include a group’s current workplace problems. the ratio of time spent on creativity versus critical thinking well depend on the group’s composition, goals, and familiarity.
- Discuss the importance of creative and cortical thinking
- recognize the difference between left and right brain thinking
- Demonstrate multiple creative thinking techniques
- Explain the Osborn-Parnes principle and its value
- List strategies for selling ideas
- Critical Thinking: What it is and why it matters
- Creative thinking and innovative initiatives in administrative work
- Right brain, left brain, brain sprain: Understanding your preferred approach
- Out of the box: Basic creative thinking skills
- The importance of innovation and creativity in making and implementing of effective administrative decisions
- The development of creativity and innovation skills in administrative work
- Leadership role in entrenching a culture of creativity, innovation and support in the organization of collective creativity
- How do you make your thinking creative?
- Beyond brainstorming: the Osborn-Parnes creative problem-solving method
- We have always done it this way: Getting past nay-sayers and other negative people
- Obstacles to creativity and innovation and to provide initiatives
- Relationship creativity and innovation in organizational excellence
- All managers at various levels of management and leadership on the development, change, development of future plans and policies of the different organizations
- Each individual researchers for creativity and innovation
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.