Managing Cybersecurity & Security Awareness [MCSA]
Date(s) - 05/01/2022 - 07/01/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The training designed to supplement the managing of Cybersecurity and Information Security Awareness. It provides a more in-depth review of specific cybersecurity topics. They can be used together as a comprehensive supplemental curriculum or individually to address specific areas. Each topic provides tools and information about what to do and what not to do to keep your computer and data safe and secure.
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Beware of Scams
- Protect Information when using the Internet and email
- Protect Passwords
- Mobile Devices and Wireless
- Working With Different Types of Data
- Categories of Data
- More About Restricted Data
- Protecting PII and Restricted Data
- Report a Security Incident
- Other Essential Security Measures
- Install Operating System and Software Updates
- Don’t Download Unknown or Unsolicited Programs or Files
- Lock your computer screen
- Physical Security
- Protect Your Passwords
- Stay Secure with Google
- Travel Securely
- Back Up Important Files
- Computer Security Resources and Take-Home Messages
- Security Self-Test: Questions and Scenarios
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.