Documentation and Electronic Archiving
Date(s) - 22/08/2022 - 26/08/2022( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
There are growing legal, audit and compliance requirements and issues for managing vital business documentation, records and information. Business documentation like contracts, financial records, project information and signed paper hardcopy documents are growing massively each year for all businesses and organisations.
This training course covers advanced strategies, tools, and technologies used to capture, categorise, manage, store, preserve (archive), and deliver vital information and documentation compliance in support of business processes, in accordance to key ISO standards such as ISO9001, ISO15489 (Records Management) and ISO27001 (Information Security).
- To understand information and documentation compliance, regulations, standards and best practice
- To create information and documentation policies, procedures, standards including information security standards
- Create an information and documentation action plan to implement in their organisation and learn from best practice implementations and case studies
- Learn advanced concepts for managing information and documentation, such workflow, file plan, archiving, auditing, compliance and version control
- Review industry leading solutions and vendors in this marketplace
- Use metadata, business classification scheme, taxonomy and setting retention plan
- Learn how to implement legislation, standards and regulation
- Create advanced policies and procedures
- Setting up access controls and security procedures
- Develop storage models, audit trail and storage technologies
Who Should Attend?
Secretaries and administrators wanting to raise their efficiency levels, improve their effectiveness and develop skills that will help their career-development
People working in an office role supporting management and/or working in project teams
Anyone wanting to develop their practical skills and personal strengths to help them succeed in an office environment
Strategy and Understanding Key Elements
- Introduce information and documentation management
- Review standards, ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO15489
- Creating information and documentation audit
- Create file plans, metadata plan, retention schedule and other information controls
Concepts and Set-up Components
- Compliance, controls and security
- Legislation, standards and regulation
- Business classification scheme and taxonomy
- Document control
- Understanding security and compliance
IT Process and Delivery
- Review IT information and documentation management systems
- Review scanning, storage and archiving systems that meet compliance
- Scanning and legal issues
- Archiving and retention requirements
- Digital signatures and digital rights management
- Implementation planning
- Setting up action plan for information and documentation compliance
- Creating policies and procedures
- Creating an action plan
- Introduction to case studies
- Group 1 – Strategy
- Group 2 – Concepts
- Group 3 – Process
- Evaluation and discussion
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.