Academic Research Tools and Tips
Date(s) - 13/12/2022 - 14/12/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Recently, academic research tools are introduced to contribute the researchers to improve the way of study. Tips and tools contribute to students and researchers saving the time of writing, searching, or managing in research. The main contribution of research tools is for students which want to know how to start, find gaps, read a paper, write a paper, and finally do their own academic research without wasting the time. With this training, you will be able to improve and advance your study in a standard and academic way. You can save your time, systematically.
- How to find and test your research topic?
- How to find problem statement and gap?
- How to search effective literature or academic papers through academic search engines?
- How to read a paper in fast way?
- How to manage references by tools?
- How to write critical and systematic literature review?
- How to use literature writing tools?
- Mind map tools for researcher
- Useful tools for creating academic paper
- Structure of an academic paper
- How to find and target suitable journals?
- How to detect ISI journals?
- How to detect fake journals?
- How to identify academic keywords?
- How to write a cover letter to editor in chief of journals?
- Supplementary academic tools for research
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.