Date(s) - 10/08/2020 - 12/08/2020( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Academic Research Tools and Tips [EDU01]
Recently, academic research tools are introduced to contribute the researchers to improve the way of study. Tips and tools contribute students and researchers to save the time of writing, searching or managing in research. The main contribution of research tools is for students which want to know how to start, find gaps, read a paper, write a paper and finally do own academic research without wasting the time. With this training, you will able to improve and advance your study in standard and academic way. You can save your time, systematically.
- How to find and test your research topic?
- How to find problem statement and gap?
- How to search effective literature or academic papers through academic search engines?
- How to read a paper in fast way?
- How to manage references by tools?
- How to write critical and systematic literature review?
- How to use literature writing tools?
- Mind map tools for researcher
- Useful tools for creating academic paper
- Structure of an academic paper
- How to find and target suitable journals?
- How to detect ISI journals?
- How to detect fake journals?
- How to identify academic keywords?
- How to write a cover letter to editor in chief of journals?
- Supplementary academic tools for research
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan