Effective Communication Skills
Date(s) - 19/12/2022 - 20/12/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
We live in a world where we are overwhelmed with content, and communicating information in a way that is accessible to others is more important today than ever before. Communication is the backbone of our society. It allows us to form connections, influence decisions, and motivate change. Without communication skills, the ability to progress in the working world and in life, itself, would be nearly impossible. This training is designed to provide participants with the benefits of knowing how to communicate including sharpening critical thinking and verbal/non-verbal communication skills.
At the end of the training, participants will be able;
- To explore the winning Interpersonal skills.
- To understand how to prepare a presentation, focus on body language to create a positive image, and use simple visual aids to strengthen a presentation.
- Identify the importance of grooming at self-presentation.
1. Introduction to Public Speaking
2. Nervous Vs Confidence
- How to overcome your nervousness
- How to boost your confidence
3. Qualities of a Good Communication
- Leaning from 7 Best inspiring communication skills in history
- Confidence, Authenticity, Awareness, Empathy, Balance, Freshness, Generosity, Introspection & Self-Awareness, Ability for storytelling etc.
4. Step by step approach for better communication
- Identifying your Audience
- Creating a Basic Outline
- Organizing the Program
- Fleshing it Out
- Putting it all Together
- Being Prepared
- Delivering your Speech
5. Importance of Interpersonal Skills for communication
- Human Interaction
- Communication – function, process, type/ networks, verbal vs non-verbal
- Mickey Mouse model, TRUST & THINK concept
6. Ineffective communication
- Pack/ Rushing
7. Groom yourself as a Professional
8. Simulation & Action Plan
The entire program is highly interactive. This will ensure the entire group has ample opportunity to learn and absorb the lessons with lots of activities and reviews to encourage the application and integration of the appropriate values.
- Group Discussions, Case Studies, Role Play
- Highly Engaging with Fun Type Activities
Experiential & Action Learning AND Engaging Simulation or Processes with Interactive Presentations.
Log in if you already have an account with us.