Effective HAZOP in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
Date(s) - 21/11/2022 - 23/11/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
HAZOP is a powerful technique for the systematic identification and mitigation of process safety hazards. More than 40 years after its inception, it is a major weapon in the battle to minimize incidents at oil and gas facilities worldwide.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to plan, implement, record and review a HAZOP study
- Recognise and be able to use the key terminology and guidewords associated with a HAZOP study
- Be aware of the different roles within a HAZOP team and understand the key characteristics required by a HAZOP chair and the importance of balancing the HAZOP team dynamic
- Be aware of other process safety review tools and the limitations of a HAZOP study
- Gain an appreciation of the softer skills required to ensure a successful HAZOP
- Develop an instinct for the key HAZOP drivers by participating in customized learning exercises
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.