Date(s) - 16/12/2019 - 20/12/2019( 8:00 am - 1:00 pm )
Location: France, Paris
Effective Management and Leadership Styles
Are you aware of the impact your management leadership style has on others? Is it the most appropriate for enabling others to perform and achieve results? Are you able to adapt your style according to the situation? This course will not offer ‘instant solutions’ but rather suggest a range of approaches from which participants can select and develop those most appropriate for their personal preferences, their organizational context and the task in hand
- Identifying your current preferred management and leadership style
- Choosing the most appropriate management or leadership style for a given situation
- Understanding the impact of different styles on others
- Increasing your ability to motivate and develop others
- Using an effective influencing style
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed principally at functional professionals and those aspiring to senior positions wishing to expand the repertoire of styles available to them
Defining Your Role
- Management or Leadership?
- 21st-Century Leadership
- Meeting the Organization’s Needs
- Dealing with Dilemmas
Developing an Effective Management Style
- Influence, Authority & Power
- Behavior & Behavior Change
- Leading by Example
- The Role of Emotions
Different Management and Leadership Styles
- Hands On or Hands Off?
- From the Front or From a Distance?
- Delegating or Empowering?
- Consulting or Directing?
- Carrot or Stick?
- Conforming or Challenging?
Adapting Your Style
- Approaches to Leadership
- Developing Team Members
- Developing a Supportive Environment
- Reading the Signs
- Developing New Thinking
- Practical Solutions: Identifying Needs
- Practical Solutions: Goal-Setting
- Practical Solutions: Development Planning
- Practical Solutions: Mentoring
- Practical Solutions: Action Learning
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan
Bookings are closed for this event.