ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Awareness Course [ENIT002]
Date(s) - 24/10/2022 - 26/10/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
One of the most vital resources of any organization is the information held within the company technical, financial, etc., which could be in the paper format or digitally stored in electronic devices. In today’s world, there is a strong need at all levels for safeguarding organizational information against risks posed by people as well as technologies. This training helps in developing such awareness and introduces participants to the provisions of the Standard, ISO 27001.
On completion of the course, the participant will:
- Understand the significance of safeguarding organizational data and information in the light of possible threats – external and internal
- Learn about the objectives and scope of ISO 27001 Standard in respect of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acquire greater awareness of the underlying risks and receive exposure to typical measures to mitigate the risks within one’s own organization
Who Should Attend
Managers, officers, and staff who are interested in enhancing their understanding of underlying principles, concepts, and practices relating to information security as applicable to their own organization – in the light of the Standard ISO 27001.
- Information Security Background, Concepts & Principles
- Information Assets
- Likelihoods of failures and attacks
- Risk Assessment & Annex – A Controls
- Cost-effective and consistent reliability and security of the system
- A brief introduction to audit
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.