Financial Analysis and Modeling
Date(s) - 22/08/2022 - 24/08/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
This training will help you build more powerful and more accurate financial models to better analyze financial data, predict revenues and costs, assess risks and be better equipped to justify critical business decisions made during uncertain economic times.
- Understand modeling “best practices”
- Choose Various options within Excel© that allow you to build robust models
- Use the templates provided to build out sophisticated, practical & usable analysis tools
- Explore the total capability of Excel© as a modeling tool
- Understand how to apply some of the more advanced features in Excel®, like Data Tables
- Develop optimal results using Solver
- Build an effective business case, using Excel©, to support decisions
- Compare investments of different useful lives the Right way
Who Should Attend?
- CFOs, Treasurers, Controllers and accounting staff
- Financial Directors, Managers, Analysts and their staff
- Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists; Valuation Analysts
- Financial and Corporate Planners; Strategic Planning Managers
- Budget Directors, Managers and Analysts
- Operations Analysts and Business Development Directors
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.