Date(s) - 12/04/2021 - 14/04/2021( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Global leadership has been frequently heralded by writers and executives as the key to sustained competitive advantage on the part of organizations. In addition, it is clear that the possession of leadership qualities and the display of leader behavior are requirements for individuals attempting to progress in their careers. It is important for aspiring managers to learn about the nature of effective global leadership and how they can develop their own competencies in this area. This training provides practical frameworks for anyone hoping to become a successful global leader, and outlines the challenges that international firms face when managing across cultures. It highlights the cognitive, affective, and behavioral actions leaders can take to understand the differences between foreign values and traditions, and how to develop a corporate environment where global leadership can thrive. Drawing on the latest research findings, interviews with executives, and the author’s own teaching and consulting experience, this training emphasizes the need to adopt a cultural intelligence that embraces flexibility, openness, curiosity, and empathy. It provides advice and guidance on how to develop universal people management skills and navigate language barriers to avoid cross-cultural miscommunication.
Upon completion of this training, the participants will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Explore impact of social, cultural and national context on leadership development.
- Understand the value of transformative, context-based leadership.
- Learn methods to practice mindful leadership in teams.
- The Rise of the Global Manager
- What’s Changing
- What’s Not Changing
- Cultural Frameworks
- The Challenges of Global Leadership
- Addressing the Challenges with Global Mindset
- Building Global Leadership for Individuals: Implications for Practice
- Building an Organizational Global Mindset Culture: Implications for Practice
- he Road Ahead: The Future of Global Leadership and Implications for Research and Practice
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan
Bookings are closed for this course.