Institutional Development [ID]
Date(s) - 10/10/2022 - 12/10/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
This training provides an overview of the challenges of a coherent institutional capacity development approach, coherent with the adopted national policy on the labour inspection system. Emphasis is given to adult learning methods and competency-based approaches in learning.
Upon completion of this training, the participants will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Review their training system and identify if some improvements are needed.
- Define training profiles.
- Detect training needs.
- Design curricula by applying a system approach.
- Use adult-learning methodologies.
- Communicate better.
- Evaluate training activities.
- Institutional development: a new way of doing business
- What is an institution?
- Why does institutional development matter?
- The concept of capacity development
- The importance of qualified human resources
- The policy framework
- Defining a Labour Inspection institutional capacity development policy
- Involving the social partners
- Adopting a system approach.
- The situation analysis
- Conditions and constraints
- Target groups
- Training needs analysis: The general inspectors, The trainers, The mentors, The managers
- Strengthening social skills
- Curriculum design and development
- Define goals and objectives
- Selecting and structuring the content
- Selecting the appropriate learning methods
- Organize the training content and learning methods in units
- Develop the training outline
- Preparing the training material
- Participants’ satisfaction
- Evaluating learning
- Evaluating the transfer and application of learning
- Impact evaluation
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.