Introduction to Learning and Development
Date(s) - 28/11/2021 - 29/11/2021( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Qatar, Doha
This training programme provide the gateway to become a confident people development practitioner and knowledgeable in human resource development (HRD). This training programme provide knowledge to participants on what is learning and development and how it can support the achievement of organisational objectives by freely discuss the goal and purpose of learning and development and having the opportunity to plan the career in learning and development by completing a personal development plan. Furthermore, build a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a learning and development professional and be able to devise a plan to meet individual learning and development needs.
Who Should Attend?
- Have a working understanding in Human Resources and large organisations
- No previous knowledge of Learning and Development
At the end of this training programme the participant will be able to:
- Understanding how to identify different roles in learning and development, responsibilities, and activities of learning and development professionals.
- Know how to build a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a learning and development professional.
- Demonstrate how to devise a plan to meet employees individual learning and development needs.
- Freely discuss the goal and purpose of learning and development.
- Explore best practice in building a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a learning and development professional.
- Evaluate the best practices of talent management.
- What is learning and development?
- What is learning and development for you?
- Definition of learning and development.
- Goals and purpose of learning and development.
- Goals of learning and development.
- Critical, strategic and vocational perspectives of learning and development.
- Purpose of learning and development.
- Strategic and cultural alignment with the business.
- Learning and development alignment.
- The essential components of a successful learning and development strategy.
- Rules in learning and development teams.
- Introduction to roles of learning and development.
- Coordinator/Administrator role.
- Specialist / Expert / Partner role.
- Manager / Head of / Director role.
- CIPD Profession Map.
- Skills needed in learning and development.
- Introduction to learning and development skills.
- Business understanding.
- Technological ability.
- Content curation.
- Tools of learning resources.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Analysing Performance – Mager and Pipe model.
- Activities of learning and development practitioners.
- Introduction to learning and development activities.
- Developing learning strategy and plans.
- Tools of developing learning strategy.
- Designing solutions.
- Tools of earning styles.
- Delivering solutions.
- Tools of facilitation guide.
- Leadership development – popular theories.
- Tools of leadership theories.
- Evaluating learning impact.
- Tool of learning evaluation concepts.
- Training needs analysis.
- Tools of training needs analysis.
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.