Intelligent Systems in Handling Mechanical Errors in Buildings and Equipment
Date(s) - 21/11/2022 - 23/11/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The training program aims to introduce participants to the most important intelligent systems used in the treatment of mechanical errors and to know the most important mechanical and technical errors that occur in the facilities and equipment and how to address them using the best technology
Overview of intelligent systems in the field of mechanics
- Determine the types of smart systems used in the field of mechanics
- Identify the functions in which intelligent systems are used in the field of mechanics
- The most important supporting devices for smart systems in checking the mechanical devices
Mechanical and technical errors
- View the most important mechanical and technical errors facing engineers in projects
- Main mechanical faults
- How to monitor and monitor the work of mechanical equipment
- Methods for detecting errors that occur in mechanical equipment
- How to handle errors and manipulate them
- Identify the alternatives used in the event of equipment malfunctions
- The most important places where mechanical and technical failures occur
- Mechanical and technical errors in installations and equipment
How to employ intelligent systems in handling mechanical and technical errors
- The most important systems used in detecting mechanical and technical errors
- How to detect errors using smart systems
- Handling mechanical and technical errors using smart systems, if any
Integrated workshop on smart systems in handling mechanical errors
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.