Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Goals and Settings
Date(s) - 13/06/2022 - 15/06/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
KPI and performance measurement development is a discipline that involves articulating what an organization is trying to accomplish and then identifying the most meaningful and useful indicators of success. Simply selecting standard measures from a long list of possible measures is not effective. Performance measures, or KPIs, are a key part of any strategic management system, as they are critical to assessing the effectiveness of strategy implementation. KPIs also help with analysis of the gap between actual and targeted performance, and with measurement of organizational effectiveness and operational efficiency.
Operational measures, project measures, risk measures, and employee measures provide an early-warning system throughout an organization to help improve performance. Meaningful and strong KPIs provide insight into whether strategies are working, whether programs, projects and services are on schedule, on budget, and delivered effectively. KPIs focus employees’ attention on what matters most to success and allow for measurement of accomplishments.
- Develop a strategy to build a more proactive, customer centric organisation
- Analyse and implement the ‘best practices’ of world-class customer centric organisations
- Utilise interpersonal skills as vital tools in the provision of customer service
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Enhanced communication, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills
Who Should Attend?
- Management new to the field of Service Quality
- Quality internal auditors
- Operations managers
- Customer Relations Department
- Authority related to regulate the service quality
Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Theory
- Develop a mindset dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers
- Build employee loyalty and a better working environment
- Satisfied customers are converted to loyal customers
- Excellent customer service can lead to more sales from existing customers
- Customers become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising
- A customer service focused company has reduced employee turnover
- Customer service increases revenue
- Create customer value, satisfaction and loyalty
- Understanding customer perceived value (what is important for customers?)
- Interpreting customer satisfaction (what?)
- Monitoring satisfaction (how to use?)
- Defining product and service quality (what?)
- Maximizing customer lifetime value (how to measure?)
- Using customer relationship management (how?)
- Attracting and retaining customers (how?)
- Building loyalty (how?)
- Customer databases (what or how?)
- Data warehouses and data mining (for what?)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 10001, ISO 10002 and ISO 10003
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Explaining various factors which can be used to determine levels of customer satisfaction (and dissatisfaction), “Measures of Customer Satisfaction”
- Measuring the levels of customer satisfaction – “Measuring Customer Satisfaction”
- Defining and implementing the customer feedback (complaint) process
- Be capable of introducing systems and Customer related processes
- Contract Review and Customer Focus
- Quality Function Deployment “Voice of the Customer”
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Why is it critical to encourage customer complaints and feedback?
- Establishing quality customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Using customer centric diagnostic tools to evaluate trends, perceptions, and opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Practical exercise: Customer service quality control checklist
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
Leading the Way to Service Quality and Customer Service Excellence!
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer centric training program
- Setting performance goals
- Contests and employee recognition programs
- Coaching and mentoring strategies
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- What is your Action Plan?
- Course review and feedback
Service Quality and Six Sigma
- 12 Principles of Quality Customer Service
- Design for quality: The “Gaps” approach to Service Design (SERVQUAL), Quality Function Deployment/ House of quality
- Understanding and managing processes for quality – process design, control, and improvement
- Six Sigma Quality – DMAIC, design for Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma in Service
- Building a quality culture
- Contemporary quality practices in the service context (e.g. healthcare, retail, tourism)
- Gap Analysis
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.