Learning and Development – Certificate Program
Date(s) - 14/11/2021 - 15/11/2021( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Qatar, Doha
Give your organisation a powerful competitive advantage by training, retaining, and engaging your most talented staff. As strategic learning and development specialist, you will have the skills to engineer effective learning and development programmes and create a culture of learning that is aimed at solving today’s most pressing staff challenges, such as closing the skills gap, enabling digitization, engaging millennials, and retaining your most talented staff.
This training programme takes you from building a targeted learning and development strategy to putting it into practice by building the learning culture and landscape within your organisation. In this process, you will identify key learning needs, analyse skills gaps, and use learning analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions and avoid wasting the learning and development budget.
At the end of this training programme the participant will be able to:
- Design and implement a human resource developing strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy and works as a catalyst for talent management.
- Help your organisation dodge disruption by pinpointing crucial skill gaps and providing effective learning interventions.
- Learn how to implement coaching in your organisation to support behavioural change.
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions using learning analytics.
Module 1 (Learning and Development Foundations):
In this module, you will refamiliarise yourself with essential frameworks for strong and effective learning and development programmes. You will start with the basics, including the learning and development cycle and various approaches to learning, before moving on to more advanced topics such as identifying learning and development needs and organisational learning. After completing this module, you will have an excellent understanding of the foundations of learning and development, and a skill set that will help you create a culture of learning within your organisation.
- The Design & Dynamics of Learning.
- Contemporary Skills for Efﬁcient Facilitation.
- Contemporary Frameworks & Tools to Evaluate learning and development Programmes.
- Leadership & Management Development.
- Organisational Design & Development.
Module 2 (Learning and Development Strategy):
Build a learning and development strategy that enables your organisation’s long-term objectives. From mapping organisational learning maturity, to setting up formal learning programmes and strengthening the informal learning landscape, this module provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop learning and development into a high-value strategic function.
- Building a Culture of Learning.
- Learning Strategy.
- Setting Up the Learning Landscape.
Module 3 (Skills Gap Analysis):
Take the guesswork out of learning and development. In this module, you will learn methods to accurately identify your organisation’s current and future learning needs by performing a skill gap analysis. In addition to learning key techniques, you will see plenty of practical examples that can help you map your organisation’s internal upskilling needs.
- Fit for Purpose.
- Quantitative Impact.
- Case study.
Module 4 (Coaching):
In this module, you will immerse yourself in both the academic and practical aspects of coaching so that you can implement coaching successfully. You will learn about different roles in coaching, GROW models, the beneﬁts of managerial coaching, and how to choose the right coach for your organisation.
- Introduction to Coaching.
- Evidence-Based Coaching.
Module 5 Learning Analytics:
Use data to demonstrate just how valuable the learning and development programmes. You will start with the basics of learning analytics, before diving into different approaches, methods to collect the right data, calculating learning analytics return of investment (ROI) and more. This module also includes several practical case studies demonstrating the potential and relevance of learning analytics.
- Collecting Learning Data.
- Implementing Learning Analytics.
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.