Leading Change: an Effective Leadership Management
Date(s) - 12/09/2022 - 14/09/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: United Kingdom, London
Effective leaders and managers must be able to implement long term strategic change whilst adapting to the opportunities presented by everyday turbulence. Only by understanding how adaption, change and transformation affect them personally can managers lead and inspire others to positively embrace future possibilities. This training helps participants to understand the need for change, the tools and skills to plan and implement change programmes that “stick”, and the personal capabilities to lead and inspire others. The training is practical. Participants will apply current best practice and academic thinking to plan successful outcomes in their own organisations, with a specific reference to Leadership effectiveness.
On completion, the participant will:
- Understand how to identify the need for change.
- Understand how to select and apply strategic approaches to change.
- Differentiate types of change from adaptations to transformations and from personal to organisational levels.
- Appreciate the interaction between personal characteristics and individual responses to change.
- Be familiar with tools and techniques for generating ideas, solving problems and making decisions in the context of change.
- Learn how to plan and implement a change including communication and engagement strategies.
- Recognise the sources of resistance to change and understand ways to gain commitment.
- Appreciate the knowledge management dimensions of change.
- Understand how to evaluate and learn from the effects of change.
- Defining & Planning Change – The Context of Change
- Models of Change
- Vision, Values and Culture
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Individual Responses to Change – Personality, Motivation & Resistance
- Tools and Techniques for Change
- Understanding People in Change
- Change Communications
- Emotions and Change
- Leadership and Change
- Positive approaches to Change
- Transformational Change
- Change Teams
- Tools & Techniques for Implementing Change
- The Invisible Jelly Mould – Culture, Vision, Mission & Values
- Leading Change in the Information Age
- Knowledge Management
- Change Leadership
- Change in Context
- Organisational Case Studies and Guest Speakers
- Summary and Review
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.