Managing Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Date(s) - 05/01/2022 - 07/01/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Becoming customer centric is one of the most important aims of any organisation. Customer centricity refers to the orientation of a company to the needs and behaviors of its customers, rather than internal drivers such as the quest for short-term profit. Customers have high expectations and demand quality customer service from companies they choose to do business with. Providing customer service excellence gives an organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace and is the key factor that keeps customers coming back. Successful organisations understand the importance of developing a customer centric mindset and deliberately restructure their customer service model to increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Delegates will learn effective customer centric strategies and best practices to provide world-class customer service excellence. This dynamic, 5-days training course gives customer service professionals the communication skills, technology tools, and motivation they require to build strong customer relationships and develop a customer centric organisation.
- Management new to the field of Service Quality
- Quality internal auditors
- Operations managers
- Customer Relations Department
- Authority related to regulate the service quality
- Develop a strategy to build a more proactive, customer centric organisation
- Analyze and implement the ‘best practices’ of world-class customer centric organisations
- Utilize interpersonal skills as vital tools in the provision of customer service
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Enhanced communication, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills
Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Theory
- develop a mindset dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers
- build employee loyalty and a better working environment
- Satisfied customers are converted to loyal customers
- Excellent customer service can lead to more sales from existing customers
- customers become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising
- A customer service focused company has reduced employee turnover
- Customer service increases revenue
- Create customer value, satisfaction and loyalty
- Understanding customer perceived value (what is important for customers?)
- Interpreting customer satisfaction (what?)
- Monitoring satisfaction (how to use?)
- Defining product and service quality (what?)
- Maximizing customer lifetime value (how to measure?)
- Using customer relationship management (how?)
- Attracting and retaining customers (how?)
- Building loyalty (how?)
- Customer databases (what or how?)
- Data warehouses and data mining (for what?)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 10001, ISO 10002 and ISO 10003
- Understanding customer Needs and requirements
- Explaining various factors which can be used to determine levels of customer satisfaction (and dissatisfaction), “Measures of Customer Satisfaction”
- Measuring the levels of customer satisfaction – “Measuring Customer Satisfaction”
- Defining and implementing the customer feedback (complaint) process
- Be capable of introducing systems and Customer related processes
- Contract Review and Customer Focus
- Quality Function Deployment “Voice of the Customer”
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Why is it critical to encourage customer complaints and feedback?
- Establishing quality customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Using customer centric diagnostic tools to evaluate trends, perceptions, and opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Practical exercise: Customer service quality control checklist
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
Leading the Way to Service Quality and Customer Service Excellence!
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer centric training program
- Setting performance goals
- Contests and employee recognition programs
- Coaching and mentoring strategies
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- What is your Action Plan?
- Training review and feedback
Service Quality and Six Sigma
- 12 Principles of Quality Customer Service
- Design for quality: The “Gaps” approach to Service Design (SERVQUAL), Quality Function Deployment/ House of quality
- Understanding and managing processes for quality – process design, control, and improvement
- Six Sigma Quality – DMAIC, design for Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma in Service
- Building a quality culture
- Contemporary quality practices in the service context (e.g. healthcare, retail, tourism)
- Gap Analysis
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.