Managing Team Innovative Capability
Date(s) - 22/08/2022 - 24/08/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Company culture has become the driving force of the corporate world, and building a capable team is leading the charge. Employees are searching for companies that want to invest in them as a professional, and value the skills they bring to their workplace. While turn-over rates are at an all-time high, now may be the time to consider how you can increase employee morale and boost employee retention. The knowledge economy has charged team leaders to foster innovation in their units that would bring changes to their company with actionable strategies and design thinking. This managing teams’ innovative capability program equips experienced team leaders with the skills, strategies, and tools to enhance organizational alignment, drive innovation and engineer change.
- Identify any misalignments between the dynamics of your team, organization, and business environment.
- Learn approaches to manage the complexities of group dynamics and eliminate the distinct challenges of leading larger, complex, and more dispersed teams including decision-making, power, and conflict.
- Develop and communicate strategies for building high-performance teams and knowledge sharing culture to nourish team innovation.
- Accelerate team innovation using design thinking principles.
- Shape your organizational culture and architecture to maximize talent, leverage diversity, and drive performance.
- Develop strategies for planning and engineering organizational change and innovation initiatives.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals wishing to develop a disciplined approach to decision-making.
- Individuals interested in or involved in developing organizational knowledge management culture
- Individuals with supervisory positions who are responsible for the performance of teams, task forces, or autonomous work groups.
- Team leaders or small teams of three or more participants from the same company.
- Capability Building
- Benefits Of A Capable Team
- Elements To Include In Your Capability Building Program
- Build Trust
- Use Skill-Based Task Matching
- Encourage Collaboration
- Enhance Employee Investment
- Create Intentional Training Programs
- Make Learning Hands-On
- Focus On Long-Term Growth
- Training Methods For Capability Building Of Employees
- On-the-job training
- Internal courses
- Online courses
- External learning programs
- Different Team Effectiveness Models to Understand Your Team Better
- Rubin, Plovnick, and Fry’s GRPI Model of Team Effectiveness
- Katzenbach and Smith Model
- T7 Model of Team Effectiveness
- LaFasto and Larson Model
- Hackman Model of Team Effectiveness
- Lencioni Model
- Choosing the right team effectiveness model for your team
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.