Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) (Exam Preparation)
Date(s) - 05/12/2022 - 09/12/2022( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
An MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) is a credential that proves that an individual has a complete set of skills required to perform a particular IT job role, such as enterprise or virtualization administrator.
- Configuring DNS for Active Directory
- Configuring and maintaining AD objects
- Maintaining the AD environment
- Configuring AD Certificate Services
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Windows Server Application Infrastructure
- Configuring Terminal Services
- Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure
- Configuring Network Application Services
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.