Date(s) - 07/12/2020 - 11/12/2020( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Spain, Barcelona
Management is frequently described as the art of getting work done through others. This requires a set of skills and talents that Administrative Professionals can develop to extend their influence, meet their manager’s expectations, create a professional image, take initiative, solve problems, resolve conflict, plan current and future activities, and have a springboard for career development.
If you are in the role of executive secretary or administrative assistant you’ll find this workshop to be essential to your present job and critical to your future.
This workshop is not a lecture. It is a “hands on” opportunity to identify your existing management skills, develop new skills and bring increased opportunity to your organization and to you personally.
- What is My Value as an Admin Professional?
- Where the administrative professional fits
- Shifting Your Perspective – Transforming Negative Thoughts
- Power vs. Authority – Understanding Your Power
- Identifying your power base, determining the limits of your authority and extending your influence
- The 7 Essential Management Skills for every Admin
- How to Enable your Manager using Core Values
- Leading without the ‘Title’
- First Impressions and Creating a Professional Image
- What does your Body Language Convey to Others?
- Understanding and Adapting to Different Personality Types
- Communicating What’s Most Important to You on the Job
- How to Effectively use a To-Do-List – The Daily Map
- Meeting Expectations and Learning Gentle No’s
- Meeting Management and Your Time
- Learning the Difference between Assertive and Aggressive
- Discover an Effective Communication Tool to provide Feedback and Assert Yourself Wisely
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan