Organisational Behaviour [OB]
Date(s) - 14/11/2022 - 16/11/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Managers and human resources specialists need a fundamental understanding of the interactions that occur among people in the workplace. This training provides the participants with the tools to understand and evaluate individual, group and organizational processes. The participants will also gain an appreciation of the relevance of the study of organizational behaviour to the practice of human resource management. Furthermore, training is designed to provide participants with a foundational understanding of the history and development of Organisational Behaviour (OB) theories and concepts. The body of knowledge focuses on how the attributes and behaviours of individuals and groups influence the culture, design, ethics, learning and structure of an organisation. The applied focus of the training is to facilitate experiential learning of contemporary approaches to conflict resolution, communication, decision making, leadership, motivation, negotiation, power and politics within a team environment.
Upon completion of this training, the perticipants will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Analyze individual and group behaviour, and understand the implications of organizational behaviour on the process of management.
- Identify different motivational theories and evaluate motivational strategies used in a variety of organizational settings.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of various leadership styles and conflict management strategies used in organizations.
- Describe and assess the basic design elements of organizational structure and evaluate their impact on employees.
- Explain how organizational change and culture affect working relationships within organizations.
- An Overview of the Field of Organizational Behavior
- Individual behaviour and learning in organizations
- Theories of Employee Motivation and Rewards Systems
- Communications in Organizations
- Group Dynamics, Teambuilding and Decision Making
- Organizational Conflict & Resolution Strategies
- Organizational Change and Development
- Organizational Culture
- Organizationl Structure and Design
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.