Process Plant Troubleshooting & Engineering Problem Solving
Date(s) - 23/06/2022 - 25/06/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Appreciate the difference and consequences between pro-active and reactive problem solving
- Develop a structured approach to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understand continuous improvement in the way you run your processes
- Implement teamwork and leadership principles; support and cooperation practices
- Understand work practices which “allow” success in troubleshooting and problem solving
Who Should Attend?
- Employees who are responsible for leading and directing people to achieve and improve productivity levels
- Those faced with the challenge of solving plant related problems
- Production, Maintenance Engineering and Process Engineering personnel
- Supervisors who are involved in the Operations / Maintenance function
- Planners, Coordinators, Engineers and Technologists
- Introductory Concepts
- Defining the nature of problems
- Utilising a Common Terminology
- Techniques introduction
- Tools introduction
- Levels of Performance Standard
- Critical Relationships
- Tools & Techniques – Practical Experience
- Application of Decision Logic
- Practical Maturity Indexing
- Relationships Analysis
- Problem Analysis and Synthesis
- Practical Use of Tools and Techniques
- Project selection methods
- People Issues
- Working practices – empowerment or impairment?
- Group dynamics
- Individual motivators: External vs. Internal Motivation
- Developing Leadership Competence
- Managing change via the Transition Matrix
- Operator, Maintainer, Designer Interface
- Cross functional problem solving
- Development of Maintenance strategy
- Life Cycle Analysis, Design for Operation, Design for Maintenance
- Variability Analysis
- Strategies; Planning; and Protocols
- Effect of improved “Fit” between critical parameters in Operations
- Open Forum
- Concepts, Tools and Techniques applied to problems
- Configuration Management
- Commercial Programs
- The Critical stages of Data Maturity
- Case Studies and Action Plans
- Wrap up
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Self assessments.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.