Process Safety Engineering Principles
Date(s) - 10/10/2022 - 14/10/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: United Kingdom, London
The Process Safety Engineering Principles Blended Program provides an overview of process safety engineering fundamentals for hydrocarbon processing facilities. The focus of this course is on the engineering/design aspects of Process Safety Management. Frequent reference is made to historical incidents and recurring problem areas. Techniques for analyzing and mitigating process safety hazards applicable to oil and gas processing will also be reviewed. This program integrates the concepts covered to achieve a measured approach to Process Safety Engineering.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has to deal with concepts of process safety engineering, including facilities engineers, process engineers, design engineers, HSE engineers, project engineers, operations supervisors, maintenance supervisors, and representatives from insurance companies or regulatory agencies
- Process Safety Risk Analysis and Inherently Safer Design
- Process Hazards Analysis and Layers of Protection Analysis Techniques
- Leakage and Dispersion of Hydrocarbons
- Combustion Behavior of Hydrocarbons
- Sources of Ignition and Hazardous Area Classification
- Specific Plant Systems and Equipment
- Relief and Flare Systems
- Historical Incident Databases, Plant Layout and Equipment Spacing
- Fire Protection Systems
- SIS, Monitoring and Control
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.