Date(s) - 23/12/2019 - 27/12/2019( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Oil & Gas Process Safety Management
Process safety management is a blend of engineering and management skills. It focuses on the prevention of catastrophic accidents and near misses associated with loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and hydrocarbons. This training designed to cover a range of issues affecting process industries.
Who should attend?
People who work in process industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, plastics and pharmaceuticals. Given the hazardous nature of these industries, this training has been designed to give process safety knowledge and understanding to managers, supervisors and safety professionals to allow them to manage their process safety responsibilities.
This training is not designed for process safety/chemical engineers with extensive operational experience of working within the processing environment.
It is advised that participants should already have an underpinning knowledge of health and safety issues.
- Establishment of process management systems
- Asset management and maintenance strategies
- Start-up and shut-down of process plant
- Performance standards for safety critical systems and equipment
- Hazards and controls for:
- chemical reactions
- bulk storage of dangerous substances
- fire and explosion
- Purpose and features of emergency plans
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan