Publishing in High ISI Impact Factor Journals
Date(s) - 05/09/2022 - 07/09/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Research and publication in high-impact journals have been a trend over the past few years because it has been used as an additional yardstick to judge the quality of a researcher. However, many researchers regardless of where they are may face the problem to get publishing their research works, particularly in high-impact journals. Some of them preferred not to publish due to the bad experiences and feedback from the anonymous reviewers. Therefore, this workshop attempts to provide some useful strategies to enhance the plausibility of getting published in high impact journal
- How to write a technical/survey/ short/regular research paper?
- How to investigate the problem of my research topic?
- How to write Abstract, proposal and its solution?
- What to write in the discussions, Acknowledgement part?
- Why keyword and how we can find keyword of my paper?
- How to find fake journal, ISI journal, Scopus indexed Journal, Impact factor journal, Q1, Q2, and other journal?
- How to do the empirical and comparative analysis of my proposal?
- How to write cover letter for the Editor?
- What iscitation, H-index and i-10?
- Brief Overview of ISI publication – Writing and Research Ethics
- Types of ISI Journal Articles
- Selection of the Right Journal
- What to look out for: ISI / Refereed Journals Requirements
- Establishing the Need for the Study
- Format of Report / Article
- Comprehensive Lit Rev
- Sound Methodology
- Accurate Data Analysis and Reporting
- Comprehensive and Current Discussion and Recommendatio
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.