Qualitative Research Method Design
Date(s) - 04/07/2022 - 06/07/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Qualitative research methodology design constitutes a skill pervasive throughout the research. To know how to design qualitative research, practically and pragmatically, does not simply constitute collecting and describing data, like many workshops suggest or imply. Qualitative research design has emerged into a highly intricate technique, only learned and mastered through practice with skilled scientists, and not simply teachers of qualitative theory.
This fundamentals workshop is, without question, unlike others. There is a minimal theory, yet there is substantial instruction, focusing on junctures between theory and practice. The workshop constitutes whole days of applying concepts, designs, and methods to data, and most importantly, achieving research results. More so, the workshop clearly and precisely delineates the mastery of postmodern writing, following which, participants will strongly position themselves to master qualitative research writing, and to prepare for any journal submission!
The Qualitative Research Methods Design workshop covers numerous fundamental practical qualitative methodology designs central to qualitative research, as well as high-impact writing styles and writing architectures. The workshop does not deal with insignificant methodologies, but rather, those methodological designs that immediately get workshop participants working as social science, humanities, and hence soft science researchers and analysts.
Who Should Attend?
- Academics and students needing to write and publish research papers
- Academics and students needing to write reports and theses
- Academics, and professionals needing to know how to DO qualitative research
- Preliminary discussion
- Qualitative basics
- Designing a Phenomenological study
- Designing a Grounded theory study
- Designing a Critical theory study
- Designing an Ethnographic study
- Designing a Deconstructionist study
- Writing the Post-modern
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Bookings are closed for this course.