Strategy Execution using Balanced Scored
Date(s) - 19/09/2022 - 21/09/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Many organizations fail to executive their strategies not because of bad strategies but the lack of strategy execution capabilities.
Here is another opportunity to learn how the balanced scorecard might be the right tool to your organization’s success. Whether you are looking at improving performance in your organization, revisiting an existing balanced scorecard system, or implementing a new strategic planning and management system, this training program will help you orient yourself with the latest thinking in developing strategy and implementing it.
Benefits of attending the Balanced Scorecard program
- How a balanced scorecard system transforms your organization performance
- Improved strategic planning and strategy execution
- Keys to successfully implementing and sustaining a Balanced Scorecard System
- Communicate with clarity an organization’s vision, mission, values and strategy to employees and other stakeholders
- Cascade & Align day-to-day work to vision and strategy
- Use strategic and key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets to measure progress
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.