Technical Project Management
Date(s) - 19/12/2022 - 23/12/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Turkey, Antalya
Applying Professional Project Management Practices To Technical Projects
- Project Evaluation
- Project Estimating and budgeting
- Appropriate knowledge of the concepts of project planning
- Elements of Successful Control Systems
- Techniques for Project Control
- Project Reporting
Who Should Attend?
Technical Project Management training course is intended for individuals who want to hone their project management skills. So whatever background you have (i.e. Oil & Gas, Engineering, Information Technology or Business), this training course will cover both fundamental principles and modern tools of project management.
Overview of Project Management
- Projects in Contemporary Organisations
- The Nature and Context of Project Management
- Benefits of Project Management
- Possible Sources of Variance
- The Project Control Cycle
- Project Delivery Systems
- Developing a Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Terminology
- Objective and Subjective Risk Assessment
- Basic Techniques for Handling risk
- Cost Fundamentals
- Cost Estimation: Approximate and Detailed Estimates
- Direct and Indirect Costs
- Fundamentals of Project Planning
- Network Analysis Techniques
- Critical Path Scheduling
- Resource Allocation
- Resource Leveling
- Compressing Schedules
- Monitoring and Control using Networks
- What is a Control System?
- The Concept of Variance
- Time-cost Trade Off
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Earned Value Management
Project Reporting & Advanced Topics
- Economic Evaluation of Projects
- Interest & Bid Unbalancing
- Integration of Estimating, Planning & Control
- Lean Project Management: Concept and Applications
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.