Date(s) - 05/10/2020 - 09/10/2020( 8:00 am - 2:00 pm )
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
The 5 Day MBA in Human Resources
This compact training examines how to develop and master the key areas of Human Resources. HR is changing beyond recognition from the days of the old Personnel Departments. HR is now recognized as a source of competitive advantage and as a predictor of future business performance. This exciting program will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate in effective management of Human Resources.
- Know and be able to explain the activities now expected to get the maximum from the Human Resource
- To use a strategic model and to be able to create business plans
- To improve on HRM processes by being able to use business process mapping
- Improve performance management, training, personal development, succession planning, and recruitment effectiveness in HR by applying the latest thinking and approaches
- Learn about the new structure of effective HR departments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This seminar is designed for all HR and ER professionals, HR and Personnel Officers, leaders, supervisors and engineers, in fact anyone who wishes to significantly improve their understanding of HR would benefit from this seminar.
The changing world of business and its impact on the Human Resource Function
- Introductions and program objectives
- The context for HR
- Strategic Business Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Capital Management
- How to make things happen – use of business action plan
- The difference between HRM and Personnel Management
- The new shape and function of tomorrows HR departments
Employee Relations – maintaining standard
- The need for standards
- Distinction between the role of HR and the line manager
- Handling common performance problems – case studies
- Equal opportunities
- The use of competencies
- Assessment Centers – examples of exercises
- Structured Interviews
- Questioning Techniques
- The role of HR v the role of the Line Manager
Employee Motivation; Empowerment and Performance Management
- What is empowerment?
- How are employees motivated?
- Making performance management a positive influence
- Is forced ranking a good idea?
- Merit pay or increments?
- Bonuses and Incentives
Performance Management; Making the links between HR and the Business
- The performance management model
- Management or Leadership?
- Case studies
- Internal and external reporting frameworks
- 35% Lectures & Theories
- 40% Workshops, Assessments, Group Work & Exercises
- 20% Role Play & Case Studies
- 05% Videos
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Test Results Sheet
- Trainee Performance Analysis Reports
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual exercise
- Intensive Workshop by using templates, Diagrams & Charts
- Planning Activities
- Self Assessments
- Combine case studies, and analysis of real world examples
- Action plan