Workshop on Microsoft OneNote
Date(s) - 12/10/2022 - 14/10/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Microsoft OneNote is a free application and provides you unlimited digital notebooks to store all of your notes and information in one easy-to-access location. OneNote offers an advanced search feature that allows you to find what youâre looking for quickly and efficiently, as well as offers the flexibility to organize text, digital handwriting, images, audio, video recordings, mind map, and all research materials into one digital repository. Upon completion of OneNote training, you will be able to manage and organize your notes and research materials in an easy-to-access location with agility. Instantly search across all of your notebooks at onceâOneNote even finds your search terms in images and audio.
- Organize research materials in a meaningful way
- Use OneNote in your research studies & daily business
- Integrate OneNote with other applications
- Share your notes with others
- Create a digital archive of information
- Use an electronic diary in daily work
- Time-management & information management
- Promote agility and efficiency of research
Microsoft OneNote workshop is an option for all those, who work with lots of information and need to have them readily available for quick use; managers, organization’s experts, knowledge workers, trainers, consultants, lawyers, marketers, financiers, traders, relationship managers, IT staff, HR staff, businessmen, as well as students and researchers.
- create a notebook and add sections
- add pages
- type a note and format text
- insert and modefy table
- tag and note
- insert a file and link
- check spelling
- insert pictures
- insert video and audio
- serching video and audio
- view function
- draw formula
- insert screen clipping
- insert screen audio
- search a Notbook
- open search results pane
- search particular word on picture
- save to different format
- print from OneNote
- keep backup (import pdf, MS Word, Powerpount)
- share a Notebook
- set a password to protect a section
- insert space
- OneNote backup
- modefy general and many specific options
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.