Writing Workshop for Executive Performance
Date(s) - 12/09/2022 - 14/09/2022( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm )
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
This training developed around the needs of those professionals that are required to communicate to clients and services within the business world. It deals with the very important Grammar in its simplicity in order to capture the reader. The training takes into consideration that the participants are not used to the English Language OR may be fluent to a degree as a Second Language. We look at the differences in Email writing & SMS services (Short message Service) IMO-WhatsApp & Messenger. We also look into body language when using the English language as a spoken tool to communicate ideas and product knowledge.
- An understanding of.
- A Sentence.
- A Statement.
- A Question.
- How to know the differences between a sentence, a statement and a question.
- An introduction to prefixes.
- An introduction to suffixes.
- How to build words using a prefix or suffix.
- The basics of vocabulary building for Business Written & Spoken purpose.
- How to form answers to questions.
- How to use Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to gain compliance.
- An understanding of the ‘I’, ‘We’, ‘Me’, ‘Us’, mentality of Clients & Co-workers.
- How to use verbal punctuation in speech delivery.
- How to be assertive.
- Understanding Self Improvement.
- Introduction to self talk.
- How to use English to get what you need.
- Grammar introduction.
- Present Simple:
- Reported Speech, in the simple present.
- Why the Present Simple is the best way to direct verbatim.
- Understanding why Simple Present is very important.
- Grammar beginner – Intermediate.
- Simple Present Continuous.
- Simple Past Continuous.
- Simple Future Continuous.
- Simple Past.
- Simple Future.
- Grammar Intermediate to Advanced.
- Simple Present perfect.
- Simple Past perfect.
- Simple Future perfect.
- Simple Present Perfect Continuous.
- Simple Past Perfect Continuous.
- Simple Future Perfect Continuous.
- Advanced Vocabulary control
- Creating independent sentences.
- How to separate spoken sentences with pause.
- Case Studies.
- Individual and group discussions and exercises.
- Intensive training by using templates, diagrams, and charts.
- Planning activities and presentations.
- Action plan.
Log in if you already have an account with us.